Friday, May 9, 2008

Savannah's Story

This is from Savannah

At the Jr.High Convention I was really praying that my friend Krysten would become a Christain and now she is one and a couple nights after that I prayed that God would show me like a sign that she was enjoying it and was really thankful and stuff so the next day my sister e-mailed me and said that she had signed into my msn by mistake and there was a little thing that poped up from Krysten and it said that she was really thankful and she was wondering if I could tell her what to say again cause her friend was going through a hard time and she thought it could really help her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



During the Conference I (Grandmo) turned around to see one of our beautiful young ladies crying her eyes out.
I went over to comfort her but comfort was not needed as Savannah wasn't sad but drunk.
Yes she was drunk! with the Holy Spirit.
Between the tears came the laughter and I recall her saying to me "I am not sad Grandmo but really happy,so happy I can't get up and can't stop crying."
Savannah has allowed me to share this story with you as this was an experience she will never forget. The Lord filled her with His love and she was so happy.
She was not frightened but overwhelmed with joy. Gods joy for her.
Our Father loves us so much and sometimes,perhaps when we may have a moment of doubt,He comes to us and hugs our hearts until we cry out with tears of joy.
God answered Savannahs prayers that day.She really wanted to bring her friend Krysten to Christ and I am pleased to tell you that Savannah shared that Krysten would like to attend our Junior High.
We are all looking forward to meeting you Krysten.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

thank you for sharing Its true I could not stop crying and thanks to my friends for being there for me when I needed them also jr.high convention was the best time I have had in years I really got close to God that weekend and he really did change me I feel like I can be more open to my non Christian friends now!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats great that you had an awesome time vannah!!!
I just happened to look over and you were in tears!! I climbed over the seats and came right over.. that was so cool how grandmo put that how you were like drunk in the Holy Spirit.. i've never heard it put like that and i love it!!!!