Sunday, July 6, 2008

Junior High and Youth Outing

Lat Thursday the Junior Highs and Youth took time out to play.
We all went to the Quinte Mall to play miniature golf.
My foursome was Brittany,Rebecka,Sarah and myself.
These girls were right on with their putting skills.
I don't think I have prayed so much to be able to just get the ball in the hole.
Fun was held by all
Thankyou Vicki for sending me the pics.

Now for what my foursome has been waiting for: The Scores of the 2 courses we played.
1st Round par 53 Monster Course
Brittany scored 42
Sarah scored 51
Grandmo (me) scored 52
Rebecka scored 60

2nd Round Par 55 Manic Course
Brittany scored 39
Rebecka scored 48
Sarah scored 60
and Grandmo scored 61

Re-match anyone?





2 comments:

Savannah said...

We had so much fun that night I loved it

Erin said...

It looked like it was fun Granmo, wish I could have started a little earlier in Junior High! :)