Monday, June 9, 2008

Question of the week


Sarah Maracle reminded me of the Question that was asked to all at the United Youth Night.
All who were there did you think about the question asked.All who couldn't attend
here is the question.
when you have thought about your answere hit comment at the bottom of the post and give the group your answere if you feel comfortable.
All are welcome to answere including your parents.


God is absolutely head over heels in Love with you.
What's going to be your response?

Looking forward to your answeres.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I think that God's love for us is absolutely amazing. As a girl I know that we all try some more than others to be loved by the perfect guy. To fit in, have the right clothes, and say the right thing. But to know that you don't have to try to fit in. God made us all original and different and loves us for who we are!! For me, to have the love of " the perfect guy " = God is such an amazing feeling!! My reply to that is simple, God is head over heels in Love with you, so acknowledge it and indulge in it, LOVE HIM BACK!!!

Savannah said...

I would have to say that I would think I would be shocked at first but once you think about it that God gave his only son for ME like WOW now that is a love that is everlasting